Hello. We are Tim and Amanda.
We are a dynamic, graphic-designing, partners-in-life-and-work duo.
Things you definitely want to know about Tim:
- He grew up in Thermopolis, WY, which literally means “hot city.” It is home to 3,000-ish people, Hot Springs State Park, The Wyoming Dinosaur Center, and one stop light.
- In high school, The Cure’s Disintegration album got stuck in his car’s cassette player for three years, volume at 11, yet it is still one of his favorite albums.
- He is a Marvel fanatic, and is mastering the art of inking, flatting, and coloring comics.
- He has a blog. #shamelessplug
- He has an extensive collection of bobbleheads, socks, and graphic tees.
- He excels at: grilling; playing guitar, keyboard, and drums; video gaming; illustration; accents; and drinking mass quantities of iced tea.
- He likes tacos. A lot.
Things you definitely want to know about Amanda:
- She grew up in Pueblo, CO, which is home to the Colorado State Fair and the best green chile in Colorado (maybe even the world).
- She has created an impressive list of potential band names, including The Frickin’ Hiccups, Svetlanabot, and Gary the Parasite.
- She is on a quest to find someone who can cook the perfect poached-medium egg.
- She is currently learning to hablas español and wonders, ¿Por qué hay tantas palabras?
- She loves the 1980s, in particular: John Hughes; new wave; Oregon Trail; mix tapes; and when MTV actually played music videos.
- She excels at: cooking; gardening; collecting cooking gadgets; internet stalking, er, research; organization; Farm Heroes Saga; and bumping into stuff.
- She likes enchiladas and panang, but not at the same time.